Linda Yearous BBH-SWLC-LIC-31679
Linda Yearous has a bachelor’s and master’s degree in Social Work from the University of Montana. Linda Yearous is currently a Social Work License Candidate (SWLC) working as a clinician under the supervision of Andrew Laue, LCSW and Hillary Funk Welzenbach, BBH-LCPC-LIC-1360.
Since Linda Yearous obtained her master’s in social work in 2018, Linda Yearous has worked at the intersection of social work and medicine in hospital-based social work. Presently Linda Yearous is focused on working with adults who have experienced trauma and draw from trauma-informed, somatic, relational, and attachment-based models.
- Trained in Level 1 Sensorimotor
- Psychotherapy. https://www.sensorimotorpsychotherapy.org/about.html
- Currently in training for Trauma-Informed Stabilization Treatment (TIST) with Janina Fisher, PhD
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) trained therapist
- Training in attachment-based models such as Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT) for couples and individuals (EFIT) and in relationship to grief and loss.
- Currently in training with Hillary Funk Welzenbach, LCPC for Authentic Movement, a mindfulness-based movement practice.