Rates & Insurance
Our fees are $250 for the initial appointment and $ 200 for 55 minutes sessions thereafter. $50/session for groups.
We do have a sliding fee schedule. Please let us know if you would like to discuss your fee.
The cost for Authentic Movement is $50 for a 1-hour group, $200 for one hour individual session. This can be private pay or we can bill insurance.
We charge $200/ hour for consultation.
We accept the following carriers
Allegiance Benefit Plan Management Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield – Montana
First Choice Health Network
Missoula County Medical Benefits Plan
Montana Health COOP
Montana Medicaid (limited spaces)
Montana State Fund
OptumHealth Behavioral Solutions (formerly United Behavioral Health)
PacificSource Health Plans
Patient Advocates LLC
TriWest Healthcare Alliance PC3/VCP REGIONS 3 and 4
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. We also accept payment directly on this site via this page.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good FaithEstimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged our cancellation rate of $100.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!